Thursday, June 7, 2012

Groundbreaking Ceremony of sorts.

This is my very first post. The name of the blog is some what a misnomer because I intend to review original gundam model kits. I decided to give my blog this name because I got into the gunpla hobby with the help of bootlegs. I'm not an elitist of any sorts but I would love to have some kind of legitimacy to my blog. Anyways hi i am amuro. I got into gunpla last October of 2011. I am from the Philippines. And an active member of my facebook group Gundam Fans na Pinoy! [GFP].
My user name there is Amuro Ray. And as you can see from my user name that i am a huge Universal Century timeline. I would also be working with my mate The Crimson Comet (http://thecrimsoncomet.blogspot.com/) . So sit back and enjoy my blog and throw me a comment or two on how I could improve my blog. On my next post I would be reviewing the Aile Strike Gundam from the Gundam Seed Anime.

Ciao.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment